Pages

22/11/2013

CHRISTMAS

Are you asking for any books this Christmas? If so, which ones?!

I prefer reading on my kindle, so I tend to buy books myself, but seeing as my kindle is dead, I've had to read the books I physically own, and I've made a wishlist of books that I'd like family to buy me for Christmas, instead of the socks and underwear that I usually get! (Not that I'm complaining, we do all need socks and underwear!)

So here' my small list of books I need to have! I don't ask for much!




Yep so that's it!

What do you want for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Annie,
    We're the authors of ten published books. You can get a peek at them on our website: www.lornalarry.com. We are easily bored and write in several genres, so you will no doubt find something you would enjoy. If you would like to review any of them, please let us know and we'll send you a PDF copy. We'd like to see more reviews on Goodreds and Amazon. Thanks for the offer!

    ReplyDelete