Pages

25/01/2014

World After - Susan Ee (Penryn and the End of Days #2)

I loved the first book (Angelfall) - someone in the comments actually recommended it to me and I love you so much for doing that because this has got to be one of the best series I've ever come across! So thank you so much whoever you are♥

I have a thing with 2nd books in a series because usually they're just a really big let down and it puts me off reading series. So I was like 'hmmmmm should i shouldn't i' but the first book ended on such a cliffhanger, I kind of had no choice but to pick it up immediately.

And dear lord I was not disappointed at all.

This book is just as amazing as the first one, Penryn is still trying to survive in this messed up world that angels have taken over and wow just wow. I love Susan's writing style, I love Penryn as a character and I just loved everything that happened in this book, I was so blown away, I literally finished it within like 2 days.

I'm not saying anymore because I don't want to spoil the first book for anyone who hasn't read that yet- and if you haven't, you should go and pick it up right now because it has honestly become my favourite book/series ever!

--
Angelfall - Susan Ee
World After - Susan Ee

1 comment: