Pages

10/07/2014

Rebel - Amy Tintera (Reboot #2)

This is the sequel to Reboot by Amy Tintera. For the purposes of this review, I'm not going to say much because I don't want to spoil the first book for you.
What I will say is that this book is JUST as enjoyable as Reboot.
The characters really grow into their own, and you can see how much they change along the way. I love the new characters we meet, and hate the ones we're supposed to hate, you know how it goes.
The writing of this whole duology is flawless.
I really don't want to spoil anything so I will keep this short and simple, but it's definitely worth the read, if you've read the first one and you're sceptical, just pick it up! I promise you, you won't be disappointed.
Here's the link to the Reboot review I did a few days ago:
http://originalbooker.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/reboot-amy-tintera.html

No comments:

Post a Comment