Pages

27/07/2015

Recommend a...

Hey guys! This is my first 'recommend a...' post! This tag was started by: chickloveslit. 
This tag will be posted every Monday. 
Today's topic (for me, I'm starting from the beginning so I'm not following the topics posted on her blog!) is to recommend a book with three words in the title. 

This is vague, and quite difficult because I know quite a lot of books with 3 words in the title but I'm going to recommend:



I read this book really recently and loved every minute of it. I love Kody Keplinger's work and wouldn't hesitate to always recommend this book whenever someone asks for a drama filled high school story. But this is more than just that, this is a lot more deep and emotional, and let's face it, it's entertaining. It's the perfect mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment