Pages

24/09/2015

Top 10 Tuesday (Thursday... Sorry!!)

Hey.. so I completely forgot to do my weekly Top 10 Tuesday post this week, I've been so busy with uni that it just slipped my mind. Honestly, I've been feeling really down and lonely, like I don't really belong anywhere. Not at uni, not at home- and reading just makes me think about everything, so I try not to sit in one place for too long because I'd rather not think about it. But anyway, it's all starting to settle down now, so I'm going to start getting back into routine with reading and blogging! Time to crack open that diary and start planning I think!

Anyway, let's just start!


Top 10 Books On My Autumn (Fall) TBR
Gosh okay. This isn't going to be easy. It's really all down to when autumn begins and ends... So here are some books I want to get reading in September/October/November. 
Now my current reading schedule has been... left forgotten - but if I do get it starting again (which I am hoping to!) these are the books that I really want to read. 

1. Winter - Marissa Meyer. 
Everyone knows I love the Lunar Chronicles series and this is set to be released in November (as far as I know) so I really want to get my hands on it as soon as I can. 

2. Carrie - Stephen King. 
I haven't read a Stephen King book and this sounds like a pretty good start. 

3. A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J Maas 
I didn't like her Throne of Glass series, so I'm going to see if I enjoy this one more! 

4.  *A Sarah Dessen book*
I did promise I will, and I will soon! 

5. *A Colleen Hoover book* 
Everyone goes on and on about Colleen Hoover, and again.. I promised! So I will get around to one of her books:') 

6. Dead to You - Lisa McMann
Who wouldn't want to read a book with that title?

7. Slasher Girls and Monster Boys - Various authors
I've been waiting for this for ages, ages and ages. I still haven't had a chance to read it, but I really want to soon! 

8. Roses are red, Violet is dead - Monica-Marie Vincent 
This sounds amazing. I need it. I need it to be read right now. 

9. My Heart and Other Black Holes - Jasmine Warga
I wanted to read this as soon as I heard about it, I just didn't get around to it! 

10. Strangelets - Michelle Gagnon 
I've had this on my TBR for a while, and I forgot about it- but I've just found it and now I'm searching frantically for it! 

2 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! I'm glad you placed Winter as your Top 1! I'm sooooo excited. I just can't wait to have that baby in my arms already! And yes, you have to read ACOTAR already. I can't wait for you to do so. *O* I've heard of My Heart and Other Black Holes already but I'm afraid it might be another love-sickness type of book, and at the moment, I think I'm not yet emotionally prepared to read that. Lol!

    I love your picks, Annie! :D

    Fiona | A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read a Sarah Dessen book, I would recommend "What Happened to Goodbye". That one is the best one I have read so far. But I love all of her books, so who am I kidding

    ReplyDelete