Anyway, the topic for this week is......
10 Movies I've Seen Without Having Read The Book..
First let me say, I know, I'm a bad person - but half the time I didn't even realise the movie was a book before it was a movie.
1. Silver Linings Playbook - I loved loved loved the movie and I plan on reading the book in the possibly near future. I will do it.
2. Lord of the Rings - I've seen the first movie and like half of the second (it was playing in the background and I wasn't paying attention) - it took a while for me to even understand what was happening but it was ... ok. I haven't read the books and I don't plan to!
3. Matilda - Yes... I'm afraid I haven't ever read the book. I'm sorry. Maybe one day.
4. The Time Traveler's Wife - I loved the movie, it was incredible but I still haven't read the book. I own it (in its physical form) so I think when I next go home I'll bring it back with me!
5. The Color Purple - Honestly, it's an amazing movie and I really need to read the book. That's a big one. I need it.
6. My Sister's Keeper - Oops. I liked the movie, I don't think I'd read the book though.
7. The Princess Diaries - I've seen the movies but I've never had any interest in the books!
8. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Wait, that's a book?
9. Beautiful Creatures - What a weird movie. I read about 20 pages of the book, if that -and just... no not for me. And I accidetnally watched the movie, heh:')
10. Chronicles of Narnia - I haven't read those books, I don't think I want to but I did watch the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe though!