Pages

01/03/2016

MARCH TBR!

Ugh another TBR. I hate TBR's. I never stick to them!!

As always, I'm going to try and read at least 3 books this month! I mean, ideally I'd want to read more, but I just don't know if I'll have the time.

The first book, obviously is going to be A Gathering of Shadows - V.E. Schwab. 
I've already started this book and I'm loving it! I'm currently sitting in Starbucks typing this post up, but I might stop to read it because it's just so good. I'm about 40% of the way through and I already think that it's better than the first one, A Darker Shade of Magic. If you haven't picked up this series yet, you really need to get on it! 

The second book I want to read this month is: Strictly Between Us - Jane Fallon 
I started reading this book and then put it down to focus on A Gathering of Shadows but I was enjoying it and do want to continue it later! I received this book from NetGalley and thought it sounded so interesting. I've been so interested in these types of books lately so I'm always looking for recommendations of something similar. It's about a woman who hears a rumour that her bestfriend's husband is cheating on her, so sets up a plan with her assistant to catch him in the act! So far it's really good and I can't wait to watch it all blow up, cos let's face it... we know it will! 

The next one is a book that I've actually owned for ages, cos my cousin lent it to me to read, she said it was amazing and I said I'd read it.... still haven't. But I think now's the time. I'm in that kind of a mood!  
It's Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn 
I've obviously heard so much about this book and didn't think that it was my kind of thing, but I think my bookish tastes are in the middle of changing and I really want to read it now! It sounds like it has a similar storyline to A Girl On The Train, although I know it's different but that just really appeals to me!  

I'm hoping to read a few more books this month, but I definitely want to get to these first! What do you plan to read in March?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment