- I accept both ARCs and finished copies.
- I only accept physical copies. It's damn hard keeping track with ebooks!
- Please keep in mind that I do live in the UK, so you must be willing to ship your book to the country.
- I do prioritise ARCs that I need to review, and base it on the release date. Finished copies may be pushed back a little, depending on my schedule.
- Reviews are posted on my blog, Twitter, Goodreads and Amazon.
- They are all 100% honest, even if I don't like the book. I will give constructive criticism, but I never insult the book, nor the author - as always, everything I write is my own opinion.
- If a book is in the middle of the series, and I haven't read the previous books - copies of those would be appreciated.
- I receive review copies from both NetGalley and Edelweiss, as well as directly from publishers.
I mainly read Young Adult books, with a hint of New Adult - depending on the synopsis. Any subgenre within those genres is generally fine. I won't be accepting all requests, there's not enough time in the world to read everything! I read all emails I receive, however I may not have time to directly reply to all emails.
I genuinely love reading, and look forward to finding new releases and novels from independent authors.
For all review requests; please email me at: email@example.com